10 TIPS -How Never To Be Sick Again
- My Introduction-:
I am Vijay Wadagbalkar, Your Mentor -How Never To Be Sick Again.
- I am Vijay Wadagbalkar, a Company Secretary with 25 years of corporate experience as a Company Secretary now turned into a Health Care Professional and can certainly guide you on How Never To Be Sick Again.
- 2.I am a Professionally Certified Diabetes Educator from Indo Vietnam Medical Board and a Brahmavidya Children’s Course Teacher.(https://brahmavidya.net).
- I am also a Network Of Influenza Care Expert (NICE) and as a TEAM of 500+ NICE Experts, we have cured 50,000+ Carona +ve patients with zero medicines, zero hospitalization and zero mortality by using the technique of fasting under the Mentorship of Dr Biswaroop Chowdhari https://Drbiswaroop.com),
- ¨Hi, Friends, I am glad to inform you that by following a DIP DIET (Disciplined Individual Person) plan of DR Biswaroop Choudhari, and also adopting the Whole Food Plant-Based Diet (Vega Food) as recommended by Dr Neil Bernard (https://drneilbernard.com.), I am free of my 5 years old Diabetes and High blood pressure problem and most importantly, I am free of 3Ds, Disease, Drugs, and Doctor. You too can do it if you make changes in 3 areas of your Life, your Breath, Your Eating /Exercising, and Your Thinking which will also help in the Reversal of Lifestyle Diseases and without Medicine.
During these difficult times, when most of us are locked up @ homes since most of us are working from homes and are keeping social distance. We are living a sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise, excessive eating, sitting, increased stress, depression. Many of us will gain weight during the pandemic and may keep this extra weight permanently, which will carry health risks for Type 2 Diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke.
I would like to share the following some basic tips on how to maintain your healthy lifestyle, body weight and overall well-being ( so as Never To Be Sick Again) while staying at home-:
1. Measure and Watch Your Weight
Keeping track of your body weight on a weekly basis so will help you keep track of your ideal body weight or BMI.
2. Eat Right Food(Whole Food Plant-Based)
Make sure that you eat breakfast @ regular and fixed time daily and choose a nutritious meal with more protein and fibre and less fat, sugar, and calories.
I am quoting below what Dr Neil Bernard has said while stressing the importance of vegan diet quotes as under,” The National Institutes of Health of the US government then in 2003 asked us to do a research study similar study but in people who had type 2 diabetes and what did was we tested a vegan diet versus what we call Ada guidelines as the American Diabetes Association and what that means is lower your calories don’t eat too much carbohydrates in a more traditional diabetes diet and what we track when people have diabetes is something called hemoglobin A1c and hemoglobin A1c is just an a a way of measuring your glucose control find measure blood glucose directly it varies during the day it goes up it goes down it goes up then goes down but hemoglobin A1c stays more stable it reflects blood glucose control for a period of about three months and it should be below seven and our patients were not below 7 they were all around 8 to start and the people on the conventional diet thing improved good they did better from 7.9 to 7.5 that’s good but the people on the vegan diet and a drop from 8.1 down to 6.8 that’s enormous they’re better than any of the oral medicines that we use for diabetes if you have a medicine that does that that is a fantastic medicine so what we do and we also tracked LDL cholesterol bad cholesterol and it drops dramatically cholesterol do not eating animal fat so we then looked at every study that had ever been done using plant-based diet for people with type 2 diabetes .”
3. Take Multivitamin Supplements (in Natural form)
To make sure you have sufficient levels of micronutrients ( so as Never To Be Sick Again), taking a daily multivitamin supplement is a good idea. However, Eating Lots of and a variety of raw vegetables and fruits at home. is the BEST way of supplying the vital micronutrients required by your body to build your immune system, including vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, and E, as well as zinc, iron, copper, selenium, and magnesium. However, you may take Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D supplements, if so required in consultation with a physician. In some cases, high doses of vitamins can be bad for your health.
4. Drink Water and Stay Hydrated, and Limit Sugared Beverages
Drink water regularly to stay healthy ( so as Never To Be Sick Again), and follow 3 simple rules-:
- Drink 750 ml of room temperature water immediately after you wake up in the morning.
- Take a glass of hot or warm cup of water after 40 minutes after breakfast, lunch and dinner and;
- Always drink water while you are in a sitting position and never drink water while standing as it increases acidity.
5. Exercise Regularly and Be Physically Active
( so as Never To Be Sick Again)
- 1. How to do Brisk Walk for weight loss
- It is said that 40-45 minutes of brisk walk burns 300 calories, and burning calories mean weight loss.
1.2.Brisk Walk Prevents disease
- Many Physicians advise that regular brisk walking prevents or keeps in control of many conditions. It reduces the risk of heart disease, stroke and while increasing the level of HDL or good cholesterol and lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol, and also lowers blood pressure. It is observed that 15 minutes walk after each meal can reduce blood sugar levels for over 24 hours.
1.3.Strengthen your bones and muscles.
- It has been observed that Walking not only prevents loss of bone mass in people with osteoporosis but also stimulates and strengthens bones, increasing their density.
- Brisk Walk tones your leg and abdominal muscles — and if you are in the habit of swinging your arms while walking, it also tones the arms muscles.
7. Get Enough Good Sleep
There is a very strong connection between sleep quality and quantity and your immune system. You can keep your immune system functioning properly by getting seven to eight hours of sleep each night. Go to bed early (say 10-10.30 pm ) wake up early ( say @ 5.30- 6 am) and finish your dinner well before 7.30 pm.
8&9.Empower Breath& Find Ways to Manage Your Emotions
It is common for people to have feelings of fear, anxiety, sadness, and uncertainty during a pandemic. To minimize stress-related weight gain, go for a brisk walk for about 45 minutes, practice breathing exercises and meditation every day for about an hour. Visit: https://brahmavidya.net.
10. Practice this Prayer daily
Prayer-:” Lord, grant me the courage to change the things I can and ought to be changed; the Serenity to accept the things I can’t change and wisdom to know the difference between the two.”
There is only one cause of all diseases,i.e.Cellular Malfunctioning and there are two causes: 1. Lack of micro-nutrients and; 2. Excess Toxins. There are 6 Pathways of Solutions, viz., Nutrition, Eliminate Toxins, Physical, Psychological, Genetical and Medical. You must provide abundant nutrition, through raw vegetables and fruits you should remove toxins.
- Vijay Wadagbalkar
- Healthy Lifestyle & Abundance Expert
- Email: [email protected]
Is Health your responsibility or that of your Family Doctor?
Health is your Personal Responsibility.
¨Hippocrates, Founder of Modern Medicine has said 2000 years back “ Doctors of the future will not treat the human body with medicine but by food as medicine, thus using the concept of “ food thy be your medicine.”
¨“Get rid of all your lifestyle-related diseases like BP. Diabetes, stroke, and obesity by eating Whole Food Plant-based food- says China Study.
What is a lifestyle disease?
All diseases which are caused due to wrong Breathing, Wrong Eating or Sleeping or other wrong habits such as smoking or consumption of regular fast foods, high cholesterol or animal products such as red meat, chicken, fish and /or dairy products lead to or are the primary causes of all the lifestyle-related diseases such as Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Heart disease or Type2 Diabetes. You can Learn How Never To Be Sick Again by adopting a Healthy Lifestyle by adopting above Tips.
How do u prevent a lifestyle disease?
A Lifestyle-related disease such as Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Heart disease or Type 2 Diabetes can be reversed only by changes in 3 key areas of your Life, viz., Your Breath, Your Eating Habits or Exercising Habits and Your Thinking. Just as a businessman takes stock of his stock-in-trade say slow-moving and fast-moving stock periodically so that he maximizes his Profits, similarly you should take stock of your good habits vis-a-vis his bad habits. Empowering your breath and enhancing your lungs capacity by regular practising Breathing Exercises and Meditation, which in turn will build a strong Immune System ( visit:http://www.brahmavidya.net)